- ‘Health Check: why does women’s hair thin out?’
April 20, 2015 2.32pm https://theconversation.com/health-check-why-does-womens-hair-thin-out-39126
- BreastScreen Qld https://www.health.qld.gov.au/breastscreen/
- CONTINENCE FOUNDATION OF AUSTRALIA http://www.continence.org.au/pages/women.html
More than 70 per cent of people who experience incontinence are women, with many experiencing problems after childbirth and menopause. Site provides a range of information about bladder and bowel health.
- DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES: OLDER PEOPLE, THEIR FAMILIES AND CARERS https://www.dss.gov.au/
A range of links and services to assist seniors.
- JEAN HAILES FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH www.jeanhailes.org.au
Jean Hailes for Women’s Health was created to provide women with information, knowledge and clinical care to assist them to actively manage their own health and well-being throughout the whole of their life.
- NATIONAL AGEING RESEARCH INSTITUTE www.mednwh.unimelb.edu.au
NARI is recognised as a leading research institute in falls and balance, pain, dementia, physical activity, healthy ageing, psychosocial and mental health, and health systems evaluation.
- OLDER WOMEN’S NETWORK QUEENSLAND http://www.ownqld.net.au
The Older Women’s Network (Queensland) Inc is committed to promoting the rights, dignity & well-being of older women.
- STROKE FOUNDATION www.strokefoundation.com.au
The Stroke Foundation is a national not-for-profit organisation working across the stroke journey, supporting stroke survivors, carers, health professionals, governments and the public to reduce the impact of stroke on the Australian community.
- TAOIST TAI CHI SOCIETY www.taoist.org.au
A non-profit organisation promoting the advantages of including tai chi in your daily routine. Website includes a directory of tai chi organisations across Australia, reported health benefits, and events.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH QUEENSLAND WIDE www.womhealth.org.au
Women’s Health Queensland Wide (Women’s Health) is a not for profit health promotion, information and education service for women and health professionals throughout Queensland.